Our classes are planned for a limited number of students. For this reason, we regret that fees are not refundable once the term has started and that no refund can be granted for classes not attended. Knightsbridge Fencing Club cannot accept any responsibility for unforeseen changes that may prevent attendance.
· All fees are non-refundable.
· Membership must be paid in advance and by making the payment you agree to Knightsbridge Fencing Clubs Cancellation Policy.
· All payments must be made before each term begins.
· If your payments is late there will be a late fee of £50
· Private lessons must be cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the time scheduled. If cancelled later, then full charges applies.
· Once you sign up to the term a full payment applies even if you or your child can't attend the class for any unforeseen reason.
Only in case of a governmental lockdown is make up session or refund offered. Fencers on self isolation can make up their lesson on our online trainings.