Our classes are planned for a limited number of students. For this reason, we regret that fees are not refundable once the term has started and that no refund can be granted for classes not attended. Knightsbridge Fencing Club cannot accept any responsibility for unforeseen changes that may prevent attendance.
· All fees are non-refundable.
· Membership must be paid in advance and by making the payment you agree to Knightsbridge Fencing Clubs Cancellation Policy.
· All payments must be made before each term begins.
· If your payments is late there will be a late fee of £50
· Private lessons must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the time scheduled. If cancelled later, then full charges applies.
· Once you sign up to the term a full payment applies even if you or your child can't attend the class for any unforeseen reason.
All memberships are role over to the next term. For any changes we need 6 weeks notice.